Recent endorsements for Dannielle Glaros
AFL-CIO, Metropolitan Washington Council, The Sierra Club, Prince George’s County Educators Association, Progressive Maryland, Fire Fighters Local 1619, Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 89 & 30, Deputy Sheriff’s Association, UFCW Local 1994 & 400, Gazette Newspapers Editorial Board,
Parris Glendening, Senators Paul Pinsky (D), Jim Rosapepe (D), Joanne Benson (D), and Victor Ramirez (D), Mayors Cheye Calvo, Andy Fellows, John Tabori, Len Carey (mayor elect), Lee Walker, Andy Hanko, and Vernon Archer, Civic leaders throughout the district, and many more!
Eric Olson, current council member for District 3:
"For 7 years, Dannielle has fought for our District 3 communities. She is well-prepared to serve as our Council Member. She knows the County budget, she’s written bills to enhance public safety and quality of life, and has been a key player for quality redevelopment and the Purple Line. She knows our neighborhoods and will serve us well on the County Council."
Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker:
"I am proud to support Dannielle Glaros for County Council. Dannielle has a proven track record of delivering positive results in the community. She has a wealth of experience that will allow her to hit the ground running and I look forward to working with Dannielle as Council Member."
Former Maryland Governor and County Executive, Parris Glendening:
"Dannielle is committed to improving the quality of life of our neighborhoods, moving the Purple Line forward, bringing quality development to our transit stations, and protecting our environment. I know the intelligence, hard work, and vision it takes to be a good public official in these challenging times. Dannielle has these qualities."
Dannielle Glaros' Commitment to Prince George's County
- Revitalize commercial areas and pursue new development at Metro and MARC stations. Dannielle has experience bringing projects to fruition, and she will continue her work to attract new jobs and bring quality shopping and restaurants to our county.
- Improve public schools. Dannielle will advocate for smaller class sizes as well as attracting and retaining quality teachers and principals. She will collaborate with educators, parents, and students to create great learning environments.
- Strengthen public safety. Dannielle knows that police and firefighters need support and resources to get the job done. She will work to reduce response times and tackle the root causes of crime.
- Support transportation choices and protect our environment. Dannielle strongly supports the Purple Line, better bus service, and building greater trail and neighborhood bike connections.
- Advocate for neighborhoods. Dannielle believes neighborhoods should be safe, clean, and vibrant. She supports strong code enforcement to improve problem properties and will work to make sure our neighborhoods are safe and inviting.
Learn more about my commitment to you and Prince George's County on my About page. Thank you for your support.